Australian Open 2023: The Australian Open 2023 main draw will start on Monday, January 16 with the start of the men’s and women’s singles. It will conclude on Sunday, January 29 with the men’s singles final, with the women’s singles final played the night before. Qualifying for the Australian Open main draw will start on Monday, January 9 and wind up on Thursday, January 12 ahead of the draw.
|Venue||Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia|
|Date||Jan 16 – Jan 29, 2023|
|Kickoff time||6:00 p.m. ET|
|Broadcast||ESPN and Tennis Channel,Eurosport|
|Live Stream||Watch Here Free|
Australian Open 2023 Live Streaming in Official Channel and Websites Gide?
Australian Open 2023 is around the corner. One of the most interesting events is just too great to be missed if you are a true fan of the tennis sport. As expected, the upcoming Australian Open 2023 is going to be different than the previous ones. So, make sure you don’t miss it to capture all of the best moments in the Australian Open 2023.
Watch Australian Open Tennis 2023 Free Via Amazon Prime
The Amazon Prime Video has exclusive streaming rights to the tournament for UK & Ireland. The good news is that It gives 30 days free trial for new subscribers.
Amazon Prime Video has exclusive streaming rights to the tournament for UK & Ireland. The good news is that It gives 30 day free trial for new subscribers.
How to Watch Australian Open 2023 Live Stream Online
Australian Open 2023 is viewable through various mediums. Depending on what you are going to use, you will be able to see the whole event without any problem. The key here is to focus on the official broadcasters based on where you live or travel.You can see the complete list of the broadcaster in the official site of the Australian Open 2023 ausopen.com. Then you will know which one you’d need to tune in to watch the event.
What’s the 2023 Australian Open schedule?
The tournament starts on January 16 and the main day sessions each day begin at midnight UK time, until the semi-finals.
The night sessions get under way at 8am UK time.
- Monday, January 9 – Men’s and women’s singles qualifying starts
- Monday, January 16 – Men’s and women’s first-round singles matches
- Tuesday, January 17 – Men’s and women’s first-round singles matches
- Wednesday, January 18 – Men’s and women’s second-round singles matches
- Thursday, January 19 – Men’s and women’s second-round singles matches
- Friday, January 20 – Men’s and women’s third-round singles matches
- Saturday, January 21 – Men’s and women’s third-round singles matches
- Sunday, January 22 – Men’s and women’s fourth-round singles matches
- Monday, January 23 – Men’s and women’s fourth-round singles matches
- Tuesday, January 24 – Men’s and women’s singles quarter-finals
- Wednesday, January 25 – Men’s and women’s singles quarter-finals
- Thursday, January 26 – Women’s singles semi-finals
- Friday, January 27 – Men’s singles semi-finals
- Saturday, January 28 – Women’s singles final, men’s doubles final
- Sunday, January 29 – Men’s singles final, women’s double final